Name of Hospital: Cantonment General Hospital, Deolali
No. of beds: 75
No. of Indoor patients treated during 2010-11: 4669
No. of outdoor patients treated during 2010-11: 55399
Camps/Health-services organized during 2010-11
- Women Health Camp in Slum Area - 96 Women & Children examined for Anemia & general Health
- Breast Feeding Promotion Camp.
- Blood Grouping & Hb Camp- for NCC students -- 109 Patients
- Workshop for for Parents & Teachers on needs of Special Children
- Squint Correction(11 patients operated) & Plastic Surgery (09 patients operated)
- Senior Citizen Health Camp in Vijay Nagar- (57 patients)
- Blood Donation Camps -12 Camps- Approx 280 Blood Units Collected in Camps.
Additional/Special Facilities available in the Hospital:
- Fully Equipped OTs(03 in Nos),
- ICU, Labor Room,Blood Bank,
- Laboratory Deptt.
- 16 Specialist Doctors
- RNTCP Microscopy Center
- ICTC(Integrated Counseling & Testing Center) & PPTC Centre (Prevention of Parent to Child Transmission of Aids)
- X-Ray, Sonography Deptt., Dental Deptt.
- Physiotherapy Department
- Ankur- Remedial & Training Center for Special Children
- Kishori Clinic for Adolescent
- Alcoholics Anonymous Center
- ICTC Center - January 2009,
- Dental Center - May 2010
- Ankur School - May 2010,
- Physiotherapy Deptt. April 2011,
- Kishori Clinic- April 2011,
- Alcoholics Anonymous - April -2011
- Regular Squint Correction, Plastic Surgery Camps & Laproscopic Camps since 09 years.
- Regular monthly donations camps since 15 years.
- 01st October - Blood Day Celebration.