रिश्ते मोती की तरह कीमती होते हैं।
कोई गिर भी जाए, तो झुक कर उठा लें।
Cantt is having 5 primary school – 3 Marathi, 1 Urdu & 1 Hindi medium.
The cantt. has taken following steps to improve the education services to the citizens :-
1) Started 3 classes of English Medium School.
2) Started Semi English Medium.
3) Started high school VIIIth & IXth classes on non-grant basis from this academic year.
4) Scout & NCC has started from this academic year.
5) To encourage the children started extra curricular activities in the school e.g. sports competition, drawing classes, etc.
6) Computer Lab & Science Lab also started giving with 10 computers. Opened school library for school children
The Cantt. Gen. Hospital started in old building from 3rd April, 1930 giving only dispensary services. It was renovated in 1964 to give Indoor facilities and expanded the infrastructure time to time as per the requirement. At present Hospital is having capacity of 36 beds including 4 spl. Rooms, male, female and maternity ward. The Hospital is having sufficient manpower to run the hospital smoothly.
Name of Hospital: Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Cantt. Gen. Hospital
No. of beds: 36
No. of Indoor patients treated during 2010-11: 2681
No. of outdoor patients treated during 2010-11: 53828
Camps/Health-services organized during 2010-11
1) Blood donation camp 2) Senior citizen’s, eye check-up camp, ENT check-up Camp, 3) Investigation for senior citizen including Hb%
Additional/Special Facilities available in the Hospital: