रिश्ते मोती की तरह कीमती होते हैं।
कोई गिर भी जाए, तो झुक कर उठा लें।
Ramgarh is a category I Cantonment, established in 1941. The Board consists of 16 members, including 8 elected members. Total population as per 2001 census was 73434.
The Cantt. Board maintains seven schools (five primary and two middle).
(1) Cantt Upgraded High School, Naisarai
(2) Cantt Girls Middle School, Ramgarh
(3) Cantt Girls Primary School, Staff Quarter
(4) Cantt Primary School, Koiri Tola
(5) Cantt Primary School, Patratu
(6) Cantt Primary School, Pochra
(7) Cantt Primary School, Chotkakana
Name of Hospital: Cantt. General Hopital, Ramgarh
No. of beds: 32
No. of Indoor patients treated during 2010-11: 298
No. of outdoor patients treated during 2010-11: 13175
Camps/Health-services organized during 2010-11
Additional/Special Facilities available in the Hospital:
1) Janani Suraksha Yojna for pregnant mother.
2) Free treatment & medicines for senior citizen.
3) Mobile Dispensary service to remote area of Ramgarh Cantt.